Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and survived Black Friday. As we are headed into the Holiday Shopping season I thought I would do a post on a nice men's gift (or womens if you carry a slim wallet). I recently purchased a wallet by a company called Capsule. They got their start on Kickstarter and have successfully transitioned to a full online business.
I've tried many wallets over the last year (most from Kickstarter) and this wallet has the right balance of everything i'm looking for:
- It holds cash, folded in half
- It holds 4-5 cards in the main compartment
- It hold a quick access card in an outer sleeve
You might ask, how can I manage not having a Costanza wallet.
Well, I carry the following items:
- A few bills (I don't use cash, everything goes on the Amazon credit card) and I use Square Cash a lot.
- Two bank cards
- Chase Amazon Card - my goto card given my excessive Amazon & Amazon Fresh purchasing - 3% on all Amazon purchases including Groceries.
- Debit Card - really just for emergencies and getting cash, otherwise I'd leave at home. I'm looking forward to Apple Pay like ATM interactions
- Microsoft badge - to get into my building
- Health card - you should always carry this
- Driver's license
That's it. I question needing any more than this. If you ride the bus or train, I could see the addition of a pass. If I get anything like a receipt I need to carry, I take a picture of it.
I got the Blueprint in saffiano leather.
If you act now, they have 15% off sale which ends tomorrow. It will make a great gift. But warning, if you are buying someone with more than 6 every day carry cards, you might want to reconsider.
★★★★★ Exceptional. A spectacular product.